Learn everything you need for 3D animation in Autodesk Maya: Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Rigging, Animation, Dynamics Bestseller Created by Free Education for Everyone Last updated 03/2019 English What you’ll learn You will become comfortable using Autodesk Maya to model, texture, rig, animate, dynamics, light, and render Build and design your own 3D objects Animate your
Learn everything you need for 3D animation in Autodesk Maya: Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Rigging, Animation, Dynamics
- You will become comfortable using Autodesk Maya to model, texture, rig, animate, dynamics, light, and render
Build and design your own 3D objects
Animate your 3D objects with keyframes
- Modeling, shading, texturing, lighting beautiful designs
- Rendering your projects for high-quality playback
- Rigging a 3D character for animation
- Simulating dynamic effects like water, cloth, and smoke
- You will know how to put together an entirely 3D animated scene!
- You should have Autodesk Maya to follow along with the course
- Autodesk provides a free 3-year educational version of Maya from their website
You can do your own 3D animations in Autodesk Maya!
Learn everything you need to know to get started – taught by a Hollywood professional!
As the industry standard 3D animation software, learning Autodesk Maya is a great skill to help you land a job in the film, music and gaming industry. In this course, you’ll learn how to create your entire animation from scratch.
What will you learn?
- Getting started with Maya and understanding the interface
- Modeling your own objects and scenes
- Shading your objects
- Creating proper UVs
- Texturing your objects
- Lighting your scene and creating shadows
- Rendering your project
- Rigging characters to prepare for animations
- Animating with keyframes
- Motion graphics animation (MASH) toolkit
- Simulating dynamic effects like cloth and smoke
- Putting together an entire scene
Learn by doing real-world projects!
Throughout this entire course, you’ll be working on a Dia de Los Muertos inspired scene with a complete animated skeleton. By the end of the course, you’ll truly be inspired by your own skills, and confident in using Autodesk Maya.
What do you get when you enroll?
- 25+ hours of easy-to-follow tutorials
- Bonus animation demonstrations
- Downloadable project files for every step of the course
- Premium support to help you as you take the course
We can’t wait to see you on the course!
Phil + Lucas
- We designed this course for complete beginners who want to get started with Autodesk Maya.
- We designed this course for anyone that wants to learn 3D animation and the tools used by professional animators in the film industry.
- We designed this course for beginner Autodesk Maya users who want to take their skills to a more advanced next level.
Last updated 04/2019